Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

By Invitation Only

The personal writings on this blog are intended to be read by invitation only.  I chose to do this in order to allow myself to write freely and explore my feelings without fear of hurting others.

I had realized all along it was extraordinarily risky to write in a public forum using real names and had thought many times recently about changing to pseudonyms and removing personal photos.  However, because I do truly wish to protect the innocent bystanders in my life/Shawn's life and know that pseudonyms do not truly make things private, I have temporarily converted all postings to draft status.

If you are someone who has been reading my blog, either by personal invitation or by recommendation from a friend who was personally invited, please contact me at jensbrooks@live.com for continued access to the blog.

I will be adding many new postings in the coming weeks.

In peace,

Jennifer

No comments: