Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Authenticity

Call me a flip-flopper if you must but, after struggling for the past week, receiving emails from people saying I was helping them through their own journey of grief, and thinking about being authentic...I have decided to keep my blog open to all who wish to read it.

I can only claim to speak what is true for me and how I interpreted the events in my life.

I have gone back into old posts and used a pseudonym where I felt it was important to protect the individual because I have grown to care for them.

Please, if you are sharing this blog with someone, do it because it will be helpful to them.  If you think it would be hurtful for them to read my private thoughts, please protect them, they have already been through pain that they are journeying through on their own.

In peace,

Jennifer

No comments: